Lamoille FiberNet is a Communications Union District (CUD) which is a municipality established by two or more towns for the purpose of delivering communications services together. CUDs are regulated by Vermont law (see 30 V.S.A. Chapter 82), and Lamoille FiberNet also has adopted bylaws (see Bylaws).
Meetings, Agendas and Minutes
Lamoille FiberNet has Regular Meetings and Special / Emergency Meetings; currently all meetings are virtual. Each meeting is warned, with the agenda and link, and resulting minutes are then posted in the Meetings & Reports section of this website.
Times/Dates for Regular Board and Committee Meetings are:
- Governing Board – 4th Wednesday of the month at 7:00 pm
- Executive & Finance Committee – 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month at 7:00 pm
- Marketing & Communications Committee – 3rd Wednesday of the month at 6:00 pm
- Partnership Task Force – 1st and 3rd Monday of the month at 6:00 pm, except when the Monday is a State or Federal holiday.
The public is welcome (and encouraged!) to attend all meetings.
- Chair: Jane Campbell, Morristown
- Vice-Chair: Jeff Tilton, Waterville
- Treasurer: Mark Schilling
- Jane Campbell, Morristown (Chair)
- Jeff Tilton, Waterville (Vice-Chair)
- Stephen Friedman, Stowe
- Teelah Hall, Cambridge
- Michael Rooney, Hyde Park
- Randy Tomlin, Elmore
- Paul Warden, Johnson
- Mark Schilling (Treasurer)
- Valentine (Val) Davis (Executive Director)
Each member community of Lamoille FiberNet appoints a primary delegate and an alternate delegate to the board. Current delegates are listed below.
Representative: Carol Caldwell Edmonds
Representative: Sam Lotto
Alternate: Teelah Hall
Representative: Carey Earle
Representative: Brian Evans-Mongeon
Alternate: Hans de Boer
Alternate: Randy Tomlin
Representative: Michael Rooney
Alternate: Jack Wool
Alternate: Carol Fano
Representative: Charlotte Reber
Alternate: Paul Warden
Representative: Jane Campbell
Alternate: John Meyer
Representative: Stephen Friedman
Alternate: Scott Weathers
Representative: Jeff Tilton
Representative: Andrew Ross
Treasurer: Mark Schilling